Merry Christmas, Everyone!
Last Sunday, I was looking at a picture of Baby Jesus in the hallway at Church. I pondered how amazing it is that the innocent child laying in a manger 2,013 years ago is the Creator of this earth and countless earths like this one.
The Creator of numberless worlds, lying in a manger, embarking on His divine mortal mission to save all of His Father’s children who kept their first estate. A newborn baby, fully aware of every soul and every need and every endeavor, everywhere.
Mere hours prior, he had communicated to the prophet, Nephi on the opposite side of the planet, assuring Nephi that the day had come when the sign of His birth in Bethlehem would be given. A day and a night and a day as if there were no night.
And we get to live on this very earth to which Christ came to complete His atonement. We are privileged beyond what we can comprehend. This earth is His footstool. He has countless articles of furniture in His Kingdom, yet He placed his mortal feet upon this earth. How can we forget?
- Onions of Eternity by Ilyan Kei Lavanway
- The Grandeur of Christmas and The Son of God by Ilyan Kei Lavanway
- Paradise and Spirit Prison by Ilyan Kei Lavanway
- Dreams of the Last Days: Psychokinetic Flight and Pyrokinesis by Ilyan Kei Lavanway
- Artists Needed for Epic Film – Reign of Judges Title of Liberty
- fantasy fanfiction ebooks
- independently published books
- indie books
- indie short stories
- LDS authors
- LDS beliefs
- LDS books
- new books
- print books
- quantum physics
- science and religion
- Self Published Books
- teen lit
- theory of everything
- young adult